Effective date: [20/07/2020]
1. Who we are
We are Zoe Bee Beauty Limited. Our company information is at the end of this document.
2. What this is all about – introduction to our terms and conditions
These are our terms and conditions which apply when you buy any goods via this site. (Separate terms apply to use of our site.) We’ve tried to make them user-friendly. Please read them carefully and save a copy as we don’t file a copy specifically for the transaction with you. They are available in English only.
3. Consumers – definition
Where we refer to “Consumer” below we mean an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Who can buy on our site
You are not allowed to buy any goods via this site if your main purpose is to use them to infringe our intellectual property or other legal rights or to deliberately damage our business, e.g. by intentionally writing false reviews.
5. Changing our terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check them carefully as they will apply to anything you buy after the effective date shown at the top.
6. Important disclaimers
While we believe that our products are beneficial in many ways, they are not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat any medical condition or to be used as a substitute for medical advice and we make no promise that any particular “wellness” objective will be achieved. Please consult your doctor if you have or think you may have a medical condition.
If we give any advice this should only be treated as general guidance and not medical advice. You should consult your doctor or dermatologist before engaging in a new skincare routine.
You are responsible for carefully reading the ingredients on the product label or leaflet to avoid the risk of allergic or other adverse reactions.
7. Minor variations
We will take reasonable care to ensure that representations and descriptions of goods appearing on our website are correct. However, there may be minor differences between the actual goods and the way that they appear on our website. Also, the labelling or packaging of the goods you receive may differ from the images of these which you see on our site.
8. How you order - and forming a contract with us
Your order is an offer to buy from us.
You place your order by using the ordering process on our site. This involves selecting the goods, placing them in the shopping cart and sending your order to us by clicking on the “Pay Now” button. You can check and amend any mistake before making an order by using the change function and/or the internet browser back button.
You must ensure that your order, including delivery address, and any other information you supply to us is correct and you tell us immediately if there are any changes.
We accept your offer and there is a binding legal contract when we send you a confirmation email. However, even if we have accepted your offer, we are not obliged to supply any goods if they are unavailable or we think that you are buying the goods to infringe our intellectual property or other rights or to deliberately damage our business, e.g. by intentionally writing false reviews. If so, we will notify you as soon as possible that we are cancelling your order and will arrange for a full refund if you have been charged.
9. Price and payment
The price for the goods you order is as stated on our site at the time you send us your order. Any applicable VAT or sales tax is included in any price shown.
You must pay in advance by one of the payment methods listed on our site. We are entitled not to send you the goods until we have received full payment in cleared funds.
Delivery costs are charged extra at the rate shown on our site when you place your order. These will depend on the delivery method chosen. NB Our charges don’t include customs or import duties which may be applied to your order by the relevant authorities. We have no control of these and it is your separate responsibility to pay for them. We recommend that you check with your local customs office in advance.
If we have mis-priced any item by mistake, we are not obliged to supply the item at that price provided we tell you before we send it off. If we do, then you can decide if you want to order the item at the right price but, if you do not, we will provide a full refund of any payments already made.
You must contact us immediately with full details if you dispute any payment.
If any amount due to us is unpaid, or unjustifiably charged back, we may end this agreement on written notice (including email).
10. Discount codes
We may offer discount codes from time to time. All discount codes refer to the price excluding delivery charges. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (1) are only available for future new orders placed online; (2) cannot be used retrospectively; (3) can only be redeemed once per customer; and (4) expire after 12 months. You cannot use more than one discount code per transaction unless we state otherwise; if we do so, the order in which the codes are to be applied is in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to reject any discount code if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms. Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions which are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
Delivery will be complete when we deliver to the address which you specify when ordering. We may deliver different parts of your order on different dates.
Delivery is only to the countries we specify and is otherwise subject to any restrictions on our delivery page [INSERT LINK]. We reserve the right to cancel any order from a country to which we do not deliver (even if there is a binding contract).
Unless we say otherwise, delivery timescales on our website are estimates only. We are not responsible for delays in delivery (a) if due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay or (b) if you have failed to supply us with adequate delivery instructions.
If you receive notification of an unsuccessful attempted delivery, it is your responsibility to use the details provided to immediately contact the courier to arrange re-delivery. If nobody is available to receive the goods, we reserve the right to leave them at the doorstep, hall or reception as available, or with a neighbour.
If the goods can’t be delivered because you haven’t complied with our agreement (e.g., giving us the wrong delivery address, not paying customs/import charges, not contacting the courier to arrange re-delivery after an unsuccessful delivery attempt) and are sent back to us, you must pay us the amount of any resulting courier or warehouse fees that we have to pay other people. We can insist that such costs be paid before we arrange re-delivery and/or add them to any future order you make and/or to deduct them from any refund (to the extent legally allowed).
12. When you become the owner of the goods
You become owner of the goods after the later of delivery of the goods and payment of the price plus delivery charges. Until that happens, you hold the goods on our behalf. If you are not a Consumer, you must identify the goods as ours and keep them separate from your other goods until ownership passes.
13. Consumer right to cancel (“cooling off”)
If you are a Consumer living in the European Economic Area, you have the right to cancel this contract but subject to what we say below. This right is not affected by any separate returns policy on our website.
There is no right to cancel contracts for the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
You lose the right to cancel contracts for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
If you do have the right to cancel, please see the instructions at the end of this document.
14.Restrictions on our legal responsibility for goods – very important
Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
The following clauses apply only if you are a Consumer:
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract. Nothing in our agreement affects your legal rights relating to goods that don’t conform with the contract, whether because they are faulty, not as described or otherwise. You can get advice about your legal rights from your local Trading Standards office or Citizens' Advice Bureau.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by us where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business (as we do not intend for goods bought by Consumers to be used for business).
- You will be responsible to us for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
- The following clauses apply only if you are not a Consumer:
- Our total aggregate liability of any kind (including for our own negligence) is limited to the price paid for the goods.
- In no event (including for our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
- You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your breach of this agreement.
- We warrant that the goods shall be of satisfactory quality.
- To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supercedes any previous communications or agreements between us. We both acknowledge that there have been no misrepresentations and that neither of us has relied on any pre-contractual statements. Liability for misrepresentation (excluding fraudulent misrepresentation) relating to the terms of this agreement is excluded.
15. Events outside our control
We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures and epidemics.
You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
17. English law and courts
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom. If you are a Consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law. You may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our email address is at the end of this document.
18. General but important stuff
We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated above). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. We may transfer this agreement to a third party but this will not affect your rights or obligations. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
20. Our company information
Company name: Zoe Bee Beauty Limited
Trading name: “Zoe Bee”
Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
Registered number: 10223941
Registered office: 19 North Street, Ashford, Kent, England, TN24 8LF
Main trading address: 15 Robins Close, Hythe, Kent CT21 6QP
Contact email address: email@example.com
Other contact information: See our website.